An easy guide to London Gatwick Airport
It is very important for those who are new to London Gatwick know the way in or out so that you are able to travel without any hindrance.
The three things that you must remember while departing from London Gatwick airport are:
- Must Check-in online
– It does not matter whether you are travelling with a cabin bag or just a holding luggage, make sure to check online.
– Besides checking in online you should also print the boarding pass before 30 days and to 2 hours previous to the departure of your flight.
- Remember Bag Drop
-At the same time, remember to use the Bag drop areas located in Level 1 for all easy Jet domestic flights as well as flight numbers that begin with the number 8. You can also use the Auto Bag drop Kiosks before you are going through the departure gate with the cabin bag.
– On the other hand, in South Terminal, the flight numbers with number 5, in the beginning, have the easy Bag Drop Zone area situated in Zone C, a place where you will be able to use the Auto bag drop Kiosks just before you are about to go through the departure gate with the cabin bag.
- During Departures
- You must know that domestic flights depart from the gates of 55A-H in North Terminal.
- At the same time, the international flights that which departs from North Terminal actually departs from the other remaining gates which are piers 4, 5 and 6.
- In the South Terminal, 2 piers are used and the distance to the gate varies from 7 to 15 minutes walk.
Arriving at London Gatwick Airport
– All arriving travelers will experience international ID control, except for residential travelers who can go directly go to recover their luggage.
– The terminal of entry may not coordinate that of your flight departure or on your ticket. On the off chance that your entry is from another terminal, the announcement of information will be made before landing and all screens will show the information about the entries for those meeting you from your flight.
Useful tips of benefit
– Gatwick is a quiet air terminal, along these lines, no declarations will be made, so please keep watch at the flight data screens.
– The South Terminal has restricted shops/eateries before security checks.
– The North Terminal has restricted shops/eateries before security checks.
– Both terminals have eateries and shops after security.
– At both terminals, you may board by an air-bridge or you can also use steps to the airplane or use a coach.
– Passengers matured 12-17 who are joined by a grown-up, can now utilize the ePassport entryways upon landing in London Gatwick Airport.
-For more point by point data on the air terminal please check the terminal guide.
Facts about when you are travelling to or from airport
-Discover awesome deals on car rental from the airplane terminal with car rental Europcar.
-With the help of Europcar’s Airport Connect services you can even gather or give back a rental car service close to your home.
Discover incredible services for parking at the airplane terminal.
Pre-book your way to-entryway air terminal exchange with our exchange accomplice Holiday Taxis.
Air terminal inns
-Investigate our choice of agreeable and helpful airplane terminal lodgings.
-You can discover more data on making a trip to and from the airplane terminal including points of interest on nearby transport and prepare administrations.
Check in the internet
Keep in mind to check in on the web and print or download your ticket for your flight. The service comes free of cost and is accessible from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the planned takeoff of your flight.
Only cabin bags
On the off chance that you just have lodge packs you can make a beeline for the flight door. Keep in mind to check in online 30 days and up to 2 hours before the booked takeoff and to print your ticket prepared for your flight.
On the off chance that you have hold commodities only, check in on the web and print or download your ticket. Once at the air terminal, take your packs to the easyJet Bag Drop range situated in the flight corridor.
Require some assistance?
On the off chance that you have particular needs or necessities amid your excursion, you can ask for Special Assistance online through Manage Bookings or by calling our Special Assistance Team, no later than 48 hours before your planned flight time.
We would advise you to reach the air terminal with a lot of time before you leave so you can get past security and discover your boarding gate.